Our client is looking for a Senior Python Data Engineer to join their core Data Engineering team. Join the world leaders in Data space and w...
Our client is looking for a Senior Python Data Engineer to join their core Data Engineering team. Join the world leaders in Data space and work on latest cloud EDW technologies using Snowflake Cloud DB /AWS. We are looking for engineers with strong expertise in Python and SQL building data pipelines in Snowflake/Redshift/ CloudDB environment.
Title - Senior Data Engineer
Duration -Long term multi-year contract or CTH Role
- Hands on experience with Python frameworks, libraries and SQL.
- Build Python based ETL/ ELT Solutions extracting data
- Work directly with business users to assist in data profiling, analysis and modeling.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of scripted ETL/ELT jobs and data pipelines to aggregate data from various API based cloud platforms & external data sources
- Design, develop, and maintain a best-in-class data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet business analysis, reporting needs, and data science initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Experience in building Data Pipelines
- Expert level in SQL
- Experience preferably with Snowflake or any other EDW like AWS Redshift or Snowflake
- Data modeling, ETL , ELT development, Data Modeling and Data warehousing experience
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Experience with Real Python to build data pipelines and API's to connect with different data sources
- Tableau knowledge is desirable.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Please apply in confidence for immediate consideration.
- provided by Dice