FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operat...
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at
Are you passionate about engineering solutions to real world problems in the security space? If so, read on. The Endpoint team is seeking a senior, high caliber and motivated software engineer to work on a autonomous and collaborative cross-functional team. You will be responsible for delivering quality and innovative solutions to customers on our next generation Endpoint SaaS platform. You should be comfortable contributing and leading a team to success via sound development practices, collaboration both inside and outside the team, and be passionate about the opportunity to transform the security industry.
What You Will Do
- Development of the next generation security and threat management products via agile practices
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- Work with product management to help drive the future roadmap.
- Help drive intense collaboration across global engineering teams spread across the globe.
- 5+ years with relational or NoSQL databases.
- 5+ years major cloud provider, preferably AWS working on a microservice based architecture
- Containerized application development
- Cloud-native development
- Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology
- Experience with Agile programming and rapid prototyping a plus
- Strong debugging, advanced programming skills
- Experience with high performance and scalable systems
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Can work globally across multiple time zones
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science from top schools or equivalent experience
- Ability to foresee and establish the vision and strategy for the product.
Additional InformationAt FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
(For Colorado applicants only*)
Minimum Salary: $102,800. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye's Compensation Committee, and vesting termsBenefits
Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)