Our client is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. Our...
Our client is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. Our Spring Protocol Tech Stack, which includes the use of Blockchain and Cryptography, allows institutions to share information among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product. Their DevOps Engineers are responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet the needs of the business. The goal is to automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
What you'll do
- Configuration and management of internal AWS services needed to run the site: Route 53, ELB, Elasticache, RDS, EC2, ECR, IAM, SQS, etc.
- Supporting role for CI+CD pipeline
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve the product
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- CS, Engineering, or Mathematics bachelor s degree preferred
- DevOps 2+ years expertise in configuration and operations of AWS infrastructure
- Proven experience in Azure and Google Cloud
- Working knowledge of networking and configuration
- Experience with Docker, Python, Kubernetes, Ansible and Terraform (professional and/or educational)
- Knowledge of Itsio
- Knowledge of on/off chain blockchain infrastructure
- Driven to learn and develop into a next level engineer
- Motivated by a fast paced, team environment
- Proactive and creative problem solving skills
- Thrives in a highly collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients. - provided by Dice