Our client is working with innovative software and services that encourages cities, communities, and automakers to deploy E...
Our client is working with innovative software and services that encourages cities, communities, and automakers to deploy EV charging infrastructure at scale. This company is unlocking the future of mobility by getting people to their destinations in a safer, cleaner, smarter way. Located in the Los Angeles area our client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be apart of something bigger themselves. The engineering team is responsible for managing infrastructure through multiple product releases and has a passion for reliability and security. We are looking for someone to join a great team that is developing exciting products, solutions and playing a key part in driving forward the electrification of transportation.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in software development or technical operations.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS.
- 3+ years of Jenkins or any CI/CD platform.
- 2+ years of experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- Can maintain AWS infrastructure for production and pre-prod environments across multiple streams
- Be able to Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Must develop and maintain a capacity model for growing Multi-tenant cloud-based architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in configuration management using Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience in at least one scripting language like Ruby or Python
- You understand networks, protocols, servers, storage systems, operating systems.
What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Can work well under pressure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145000/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Performance and rewards bonus program
- Flexible scheduling, virtualization options, and a generous holiday package
- Fully subsidized onsite parking and access to unique food and beverage experiences
- provided by Dice