This medical device company need to amp up their development team due to the effect that COVID has had on their industry. They're looking fo...
This medical device company need to amp up their development team due to the effect that COVID has had on their industry. They're looking for a Strong Senior DevOps Engineer to come on and automate infrastructure as code using Python, work on the CICD pipelines with Jenkins, and work with Docker and Kubernetes for containerization.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of scripting experience
- 3+ years of Jenkins
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in an AWS environment
What You Will Be Doing
- College Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in a similar industry
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Rate: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- provided by Dice