A customer facing website is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Engineering group in Downtown San Francisco. This Senior D...
A customer facing website is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Engineering group in Downtown San Francisco. This Senior DevOps Engineer will be joining a team of 5 that believes in Infrastructure as code. This Senior DevOps Engineer will be a part of many projects and initiatives for the company; evaluating and implementing a new monitoring environment, streamlining the deployment process, automating the environment with Terraform, and writing Python tooling.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years' experience supporting Linux Production environments.
- 2+ years' experience supporting high traffic websites or high scale environments.
- Strong Linux Systems Administration fundamentals.
- Strong AWS experience.
- Passion for automation and designing infrastructure as code.
- Experience administering Java web apps (Tomcat, Spring Boot, Gradle, etc).
- Ability to develop internal tools in Python.
- Experience with configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.).
- Experience with build/release tools and continuous integration (Jenkins, etc).
- Extensive experience building sophisticated Monitoring Systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with Docker and microservice architecture.
- Experience with Kubernetes or ECS.
- Security experience.
- 33% AWS
- 33% Python
- 33% Automation (configuration management, CI/CD, Containers, etc.)
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Project
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $210K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Yearly Bonus (10-15% of base)
- RSUs (equal up to 15-20% of base over 4 years)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Looking for advice on your job search? Motion Recruitment Partners are hyper-specialized in the tech industry and offer a Salary Guide for every city Motion Recruitment operates out of. To get a salary guide for the San Francisco Bay Area, click here:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice