Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Django/Python Engineer - SME in Miami, FL. This role is currently remote/hybrid,...
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Django/Python Engineer - SME in Miami, FL. This role is currently remote/hybrid, with the candidate eventually going into the Miami office 1-2 days per week.
We have developed a world-class platform which enables wireless carriers to generate new
subscriber revenue while at the same time providing consumers a path to free wireless services.
This win-win value proposition has led to hyper growth and all the fun that brings. Our platform
uses novel AI and user profiling to deliver relevant, highly monetizable content to users at the
right moment, leading to industry leading engagement.
* Senior Django/Python Engineer - SME will lead and participate in design sessions and discussions, including architectural recommendations, best practices mentoring, coding standards enforcement, and design pattern modeling
* Develop well engineered solutions to challenging problems
* Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and design teams
* As a Senior Django/Python Engineer - SME, you will work to ensure that implementation details translate through to shipping products
* Interface with developer communities to absorb the latest trends and emerging technologies
* Work closely with the Product, UX/U,I and mobile teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing products and features
* Build reusable software components for the platform
* Senior Django/Python Engineer - SME will provide guidance and training to less experienced team members, provide guidance on technical troubleshooting and coordinate support with vendors and internal support teams; Provide support to new applications during and after implementation
* Use agile process to get things done and document what you are working on along the way
* Help to research and influence our path forward with strategic technology initiatives
* Bachelor's in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent Work experience)
* Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL and the Python Django Framework
* Minimum 2 years of experience with building, deploying, and supporting solutions in a cloud environment (AWS experience preferred)
* Experience in a start-up like environment where we build and iterate quickly
* Experience building and designing RESTful APIs
* Ability to write clean, clear, efficient, well-tested and maintainable code
* Ability to articulate technical risks and obstacles
* Experience working in an Agile environment
Nice to haves:
* Experience working with systems using Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with mobile Android or iOS
* Experience with Java, .NET, Kotlin, or other OOP language experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice