* Design, develop, test and maintain Django based applications.
* Work from our location directly with other Developers, ...
- Design, develop, test and maintain Django based applications.
- Work from our location directly with other Developers, DevOps and QA staff in-house.
- Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Clearly communicate ideas, technical design and approach to the team.
- Responsible for writing secure, clear, robust code.
- Work is both independent and collaborative in nature.
- Participate in reviews and work on assigned tasks from Scrum planning.
- Meet deadlines and proper goal setting.
- Make sure all code produced is properly documented and up to date.
- Provide input into scheduling, estimates and resource needs for the project.
- May be asked to direct other Django Engineers on the team.
- 4-7 years' professional experience working with Django.
- 2+ years' experience with Unix/Linux/OSX Systems.
- Experience with core systems such as databases, networking and resource management.
- Able to write clean, documented, maintainable, portable and highly functional code.
- Profile and performance tuning of code and systems to remove bottlenecks.
- Excellent communication skills & positive demeanor.
- Self-motivated with good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Scrum processes & Jira.
- Knowledge of SCM tools (Git).
- Experience with containerization using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience working with a CI pipeline.
- Experience developing in C/C++.
Apply through linked in or on our website at #jobs