1health.io is a precision health platform that powers numerous major institutions and manages health test kits through CLIA labs.1health is ...
1health.io is a precision health platform that powers numerous major institutions and manages health test kits through CLIA labs.1health is a Testing as a Service (TaaS) company that makes precision health possible and affordable by managing the deployment, verifications, logistics, payments, reporting, and data analytics around all medical testing. We make insights possible in ways that have never been possible in healthcare by aggregating high-quality test data into a modern data analytics platform.
We are engineers, scientists, and data geeks who believe that our customers want a far more engaging experience around their health and wellness. Far beyond the products and services currently available on the market.
We believe that the key to 1health's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
1health is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain applications using cutting edge technologies.
- Work with other developers and across departments as a part of the development process
- Prepare user and technical documentation for assigned development projects
- Identify and evaluate new technologies that improve performance and maintainability of our software platform
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Possess core cultural values: positive energy, clear communication, efficient execution, and continuous learning
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with Python web frameworks Django/Flask/Tornado/Celery
- Recent experience building data-intensive APIs
- Practical experience with React
- Experience implementing security compliance requirements
- Understanding the tradeoffs of distributed architecture (e.g. Microservices)
- Relational and NoSQL DB experience (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Dynamo)
- Practitioner of TDD
- Practical knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as code and configuration management systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in startup environments
- Recent experience working on Scrum/Kanban teams
- Open source projects contribution is a huge plus
Powered by JazzHR