This electric vehicle company in Palo Alto is working to create solutions that facilitate sustainability, enhances comfortability, and maint...
This electric vehicle company in Palo Alto is working to create solutions that facilitate sustainability, enhances comfortability, and maintain an ecofriendly status.
They are looking for a Full-stack Software Engineer to help implement Battery Management Systems software in their vehicles and perform code optimizations. This engineer will need to work across and collaborate with the other engineering teams, and will have the chance to be a part of their intuitive, innovative production team.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Software Engineering experience
- Expertise using Python
- Experience developing APIs (REST preferred)
- Demonstrable work with MySQL/NoSQL
What You Will Be Doing
- Java, Go , or C++ is a bonus
- Experience with big data- Kafka, Spark, Elastic Search, etc.
- Working knowledge of microservice architectures
- Clear communication is essential
- 85% Python Coding
- 15% Java/C++ Development
- Up to $75K/hour, DOE
- Health and Medical
- Automotive industry experience
- Flexible schedules
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice