Headquartered in San Diego, CA, we are a venture backed startup disrupting the Apple mobile device management space by creating a platform t...
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, we are a venture backed startup disrupting the Apple mobile device management space by creating a platform to scale as businesses grow and increase demands.
We are interested in very talented senior/lead-level people who have a data-driven, analytical mindset and experience building large-scale, mission-critical enterprise software in an object-oriented language.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Founding team comes from successful startup background (IPO) and holds decades worth of Apple IT experience
- Early stage opportunity to get in on the ground floor and GROW
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan + company matching
- Generous Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy and 11 company holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Help build/test/release/launch new code on weekly basis
- Build scalable software for high-volume use
- Optimize client code on web platforms
What You Need for this Position
- BS/MS in Comp Sci or related
- 5+ years of production level experience
- Microservice architecture
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with Python/React experience, please apply today and email with the best time/number to reach you!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.