We are a MDM Security Software Company located in downtown San Diego who recently sold our previous startup company in a similar space. We'r...
We are a MDM Security Software Company located in downtown San Diego who recently sold our previous startup company in a similar space. We're assembling a "Dream Team" of engineers to build out our new products and help lead us to a short IPO in the next 2-3 years.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We're fast growing, early stage in the Internet / Technology Security Space - one of the fastest growing sub industries within the tech sector
- Our founding team is coming off of a recent exit with a really strong track record of performance
- Our product and team so far has been boot strapped so the company direction is in complete control of the founding team
- We are located in beautiful downtown San Diego near 6th and B
- We are providing full time employment, benefits, and a strong starting salary in the $120-160k range
What You Will Be Doing
- Building out our platform focusing on helping us scale to meet the demand of concurrent requests, API scaling, and other features needed as we grow
- Driving the efforts for API development, working with Amazon Web Services, allowing our product to process concurrent transactions, requests, load, etc
- You you will be exposed to some Security strategies and should have basic knowledge of "best practices" for application security, etc.
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Python /Django
- RESTful API
- Web Sockets
- AWS, AWS RDS
- Building applications at Scale
- Concurrent Requests
- Platform Development
So if you are a Senior Software Engineer with scaling / API / enterprise product development experience and you're interested in joining a fast growing company in the security space, please apply today and email with the best time + number to reach you !Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AF- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Aaron Frankel - VP of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.