We're looking for a dedicated Python ETL Developer to join our client's Business Intelligence team. You will build and support various BI ap...
We're looking for a dedicated Python ETL Developer to join our client's Business Intelligence team. You will build and support various BI applications as part of a consolidated data platform initiative.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Senior Python ETL Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related discipline
- At least 10 years of IT experience
- 2 years of professional Python experience
- At least 1 year of Alteryx ETL experience.
- Tableau BI experience.
- At least 8 years of architecture, design, and development of highly scalable distributed data processing systems
- At least 7 years of experience designing and developing large-scale Big Data engineering applications
- At least 5 years of experience implementing batch and real-time data integration frameworks and/or applications
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming and utilizing Oracle query optimization techniques
- In-depth understanding of ETL and data warehouse system
- Experience developing PL/SQL objects in Teradata, PostgreSQL, and/or Oracle databases
- Working experience with Informatica, Unix programming
- Proficiency in DevOps, CI/CD - Jenkins, Stash
- Experience with shell scripting, Control M
- Experience in an Agile environment - Kanban, Scrum
Keywords: Python, ETL, Business Intelligence, Informatica, Agile
Job ID: 354338 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice