Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH S...
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a Senior Mobile CNO Developer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
: The Senior Mobile CNO Developer will be responsible for developing, modernizing, and testing various software products across mobile platforms. The developer will have regular interaction with product users to replicate and fix flaws in the initial design. The developer will integrate with the overall frameworks and understand the entire end-to-end system.
- 6+ years of experience and a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network Engineering, or 10+ years of experience
- Solid experience with C, ARM assembly, and Python
- Solid Mobile development experience (User and/or Kernel)
- Experience with network programming (sockets/TCPIP)
- Experience with the required development environment (Xcode, Makefiles, etc)
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR