This data handling and storage company just received it's Series D funding and is located in San Jose. While providing data warehousing and ...
This data handling and storage company just received it's Series D funding and is located in San Jose. While providing data warehousing and processing services, they also are building out their customer data platform to ingest streaming data, facilitate data optimization, and handle the open source software query engines.
They are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to collaborate across their 5 different engineering groups. You will be responsible for balancing the customer-focused choice between maintaining existing systems and implementing newer ones. You will have the chance to get your hands on cutting edge streaming technologies and handle millions of data points daily.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience • Distributed systems experience • Spark, Kafka, and Hive are all huge pluses • Azure P • MySQL and/or PostgreSQL • Articulate and personable What You Will Be Doing
- 6+ years of experience in Software/Data Engineering
- 3+ years of experience development using Python and SQL
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with one or more JVM languages (Java, Kotlin, Scala)
- API design and development
- 50% Python development
- 40% Data streaming/optimization
- 10% Front-End development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks PTO
- Equity offerings
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice