With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have...
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Python Develper
The candidate will work as a Python & SQL Data Engineer in AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with team of Quantitative Analyst and Modelers, as well as various other business and technology units. This position is focused on delivering tactical and strategic solutions to support the banks' operating processes and analytics. The individual will be part of an Agile team working closely with team members in India and United States. The role will require the candidate to perform development and provide system support as required by the project. The individual would have the opportunity to re-architect, re-design and re-engineer platforms to solve data distribution and orchestration problems.
To be successful, the selected candidate will require an understanding of the banking technology landscape along with the ability to analyze requirements, identify data sources, and communicate to downstream systems.
Must have prerequisites/ skills
- BE/B Tech/ MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in Python.
- 2+ Experience in SparkSQL, Spark Streaming , PySpark.
- 3+ years of total IT experience and needs to have experience in Hadoop, Hive and HBase
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented Design.
- Experience with SQL - Design, Develop with deep understanding of Optimization techniques (e.g.: DB2, Oracle , Teradata ,SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of AWS Could Platform and its services EC2, EMR, Glue, Redshift, RDS, Athena, Lake Formation & Containers
- 'Effective' communication skills
- Hands on experience with stream processing applications as Kafka, KSQL and understanding of low level kafka inner workings and partitioning schemes
- Knowledge on versioning tools like GIT, SVN
- Creative ways of solving problems efficiently and logically
- Development experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Strong grasp of distributed architecture including web services and messaging.
- Prior working experience in financial services industry; specifically, on Cards, Payments & Banking.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Regular United States - East Cost (EST) working hours.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.