Senior Python Developer
CA is preferable since they will need to attend the office in Mountain View. However, relocation is covered, and we can consider candidates from other states who are interested in relocating. We are also considering the offices in Seattle and Kirkland as possible locations, in case any good candidate from those locations comes up.
Type of employment
Full time and contract are being considered.
Required Skills -
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Most common tasks:
· Writing jinja templates
· Python code development
· Python tests development
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in Software Engineer, Computer Science or closely related field
· Highly experienced in Python
· Highly experienced Google Cloud Platform or AWS components
· DevOps background/ experience working with DevOps
· Understanding of software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies
· Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
· Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
· Good English communication skills (B2+)
NICE TO HAVE
· Terraform, Deployment Manager, Google Cloud Platform APIs.
· KRM (Kuberneters resource model)
· CI/CD pipelines
· REST API design
# of Openings
Up to $130K salary base. $65/hr on W2
Can we work with Visa candidates?
All Visas supported (Except OPT/CPT)