Senior Software Engineer - Python
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Do you have a knack for creative pr...
Senior Software Engineer - Python
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Do you have a knack for creative problem-solving? The role will be responsible for providing technology services to our Company's clients through a variety of consulting offerings. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
At the same time, you'll be joining a five-time "Best Company to Work For," where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work-and have a lot of fun while they're at it. Because we're a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients' toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You'll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we've got you covered. You'll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
- 6+ years programming experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience with Jenkins is required; Bamboo is nice to have
- Extensive experience with regression testing and code coverage
- 2+ years experience building/using REST APIs
- Experience with SLURM and DotPy
- Ability to ensure high-quality data collection and maintaining the integrity of the data, ability to build Database Mapping classes, and experience handling data exchanges and sorting per customer requirements between the database and files (xlsx, json, txt)
- Understanding of Linux Basics
- Experience coding, compiling, unit testing, integration, package, and deployment of the developed software
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology
- Familiar with Git and GitHub
- Deep understanding of user experience design and usability principles
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Singularity is a plus
- Experience with graphical data representation using Pandas, Numpy, and SciPy is a plus
- Experience with Nginx web-server, Redis cache, SqlAlchemy is also a plus
- Experience with PyCharm IDE is a plus; experience with Jupyter Notebook optional
- 2-3+ years of AWS or similar Cloud platform experience
- Experience with Docker images and containers is a plus
- Experience with building and deploying web apps in Azure is a plus
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or professional certifications in computer technology
What we offer our consultants…
- Experience working with both large enterprise clients and mid-sized clients
- Progressive responsibilities that encourage ownership and growth
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience in complementary skills
- Company Culture that celebrates "Foster the culture of we", "Act with integrity" and "Drive towards excellence" while having fun at work
- Training and certification opportunities to support your career now and after Logic20/20
- Various opportunities to give back to the community through company-sponsored events
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle's fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations-and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we've placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine's "Best Companies to Work For". From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.