A Senior Software Engineer in Addison, TX is currently available through Belcan. You will architect platforms, integrate new technologies, a...
A Senior Software Engineer in Addison, TX is currently available through Belcan. You will architect platforms, integrate new technologies, and lead development teams. You will participate in the entire development life cycle from user meetings, planning sessions, system design, code reviews, stand-ups, development, and maintenance. To be considered for this position you must be an excellent communicator, highly collaborative and capable of working in a team-based environment.
*This great opportunity can be onsite OR 100% remote!
Senior Software Engineer duties:
- Architect new cloud solutions and drive the implementation of new APIs, services, and systems to completion
- Work with senior leadership, customers, and partners to define the technical roadmap for the company.
- Guide the growth of the development team and provide mentorship and identify training opportunities for developers.
- Direct the implementation of agile software processes such as sprint planning, code reviews, and automated continuous integration and deployment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with cloud development and architecture (e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Experience with running Linux microservices architectures, especially Python, Django and ideally React
- Experience with automated build and deployment processes
- Experience as a technical lead or engineering manager
- Working on distributed systems at scale
- Statistics, mathematical modeling, analytics, data science experience
- Commercial and government cybersecurity standards (SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP)
- System monitoring and reporting tools (Kibana, Grafana, Elastic, Prometheus)