A key Optimus client is seeking a Senior Python Developer to support their team in the Greater Houston, TX area. You will be working in a fa...
A key Optimus client is seeking a Senior Python Developer to support their team in the Greater Houston, TX area. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with exposure to many of the latest technologies. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is innovative to make a true mark on real business transformation in a measurable way.
US Citizens, Green Card holders and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide H1B visa sponsorship at this time. Local Candidates only.
Location: Houston, TX
*Full-time, direct hire position
Qualifications / Skills:
- At least 3-5 years on a software engineering / development team
- Python programing language experience
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with / exposure to data lakes, machine learning, artifical intelligence, business process automation, and business intelligence is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Independent thinker as well as a team player
- RedShift, Dynamo DB, S3, Glue, Kinesis, Sage Maker
- Lambda functions
- Python Sci-kit Learn
- AWS Cloud experience
*Please submit your resume and contact information for consideration