Our client is a rapidly growing identity platform that uses biometrics (eyes, face, fingerprints) to create frictionless, secure experiences...
Our client is a rapidly growing identity platform that uses biometrics (eyes, face, fingerprints) to create frictionless, secure experiences for their members.
What You Will Do:
- Integrate with Facial recognition hardware, thermal cameras, Proximity Sensors, RFID sensors, Iris Scanners, Document Scanners and other hardware devices in Python
- Extend the biometric application platform to deliver better observability for the products running on it
- Drive technology improvements to help our systems evolve with our needs
- Write clear and well-tested code and help our team do the same
- Conduct code reviews and seek out opportunities to mentor
- Help the team execute against our product roadmap and goals
Who You Are:
- You are someone who cares about the customer experience as much as the technical quality of your delivery.
- You have experience delivering customer-facing applications using Python
- Are interested in learning more about Python to integrate with hardware devices through SDKs
- You believe in the importance of learning in a high-performing team
- You enjoy working across the entire stack including infrastructure
- You have familiarity working in an AWS environment
- You share our focus on privacy and security.