A Series-B Health Tech start-up in Palo Alto is making a health data management system for patients to access their health data and they're ...
A Series-B Health Tech start-up in Palo Alto is making a health data management system for patients to access their health data and they're looking for a Senior Software developer to help them do so.
You'll be working on a cloud based information management platform building secured API's, working on features for management and analytics as well as core services that deal with OCR and machine learning based image recognition.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of Python Development Experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience building a user focused software product
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or DynamoDB knowledge
- Cloud deployment experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Familiarity with Health-Tech Domain is a plus
- Knowledge of data streaming is a big bonus
- Golang or Node.js
- 70% Coding and Implementation
- 20% Code Reviews/Testing
- 10% Performance Optimization
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170k/year, DOE
- Great Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Highly Competitive Equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice