Genesis10 is currently seeking a Senior Python Developer with our client in the financial industry in their New York, NY location. This is a...
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Senior Python Developer with our client in the financial industry in their New York, NY location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Help build a proprietary Global Markets platform from the ground up leveraging Python and C++
- This will be the primary platform for pricing trades, managing positions, and computing risk exposure
- Thousands of developers are using the highly agile platform to deliver applications to thousands of end-users
- As a part of this team, you will contribute to the technology that will define the future of our business
- You will work with an innovative technology stack that includes
- Python-based environment for agile development
- Globally distributed object-oriented petabyte-class databases
- A core framework of reusable business objects
- Automated tools for testing, integration, and global application deployment
- Enhance functionality to be used and shared by a large community of developers
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- 8+ years' experience working with Python and C++
- Understand the use and management of grid infrastructure and can help design and build the operational controls needed to maintain the high level of computing optimization across the various job types that share the grid
- Experience in taking large sets of data generated and generating needed metric and dashboards that can be used to manage the efficient use of the core infrastructure
- Prior experience in performance analysis and optimization of complex systems
- Experience with large data analysis
- Recent experience in the design and architecture of front-office pricing systems is ideal
- Prior experience with job-scheduling systems (i.e. Control-M, Tidal, OpCon, etc.) and/or data distribution platforms (Snowflake, BigQuery, ADLS, Amazon ERM, Hadoop HDFS) is desirable
- BS Degree (of higher) in Computer Science, Quant, Mathematics, or related
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at . "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"