We are hiring for a Senior Python Developer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally know...
We are hiring for a Senior Python Developer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Calabasas, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Our client is seeking a hands-on Senior Developer to take on very important and challenging application development projects. Come and join our technical team to work in a collaborative environment where talent is valued and creativity is encouraged!
- Build state-of-the-art financial systems using Python on AWS platforms using the latest cloud-native architecture patterns and Lambda serverless functions
- Learn new technologies and FOCUS on what you're passionate about!
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise application development experience
- 5+ years of experience with Python using a variety of libraries and back end data development
- Solid experience building Lambda serverless functions
- 3 years of experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS services and products (e.g. S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipeline environments and code repositories
- Experience with APIs and Microservices architecture
- Fluent with Agile collaborative environments
- Good communications skills are a must
- Experience with financial applications (a plus)
- provided by Dice