* Three or more years of experience writing production object-oriented Python in a professional setting.
* Proactively facilit...
About Next Phase Solutions And Services, Inc.
- Three or more years of experience writing production object-oriented Python in a professional setting.
- Proactively facilitate open communication, collective decision-making, thorough reviews, and other engineering practices that create performant, scalable systems.
- Confident with Git, GitHub/GitLab and common Git-based development workflows
- Demonstrated proficiency with JSON APIs.
- Experience with Python modules such as Flask, Numpy etc
- Experience building full Python applications.
- Experience converting older applications to use newer technologies.
- Experience with continuous testing and/or continuous development
- Experience with procedural and object-oriented development.
- Significant experience working with server-side and front-end technologies and leveraging common design patterns (e.g. MVC) for coding such systems.
- Ability to work cooperatively in team environment and coordinate code submissions using version control.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with NoSQL database systems
- Experience with APIs/backend code written in other languages.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Proficiency extracting data from major relational databases, non-relational databases, data warehouses
- Knowledge of graph databases like neo4j and Amazon Neptune
- We are currently unable to sponsor Visa candidates. Must be US Citizen or green card holder with the ability to obtain a public trust clearance. Relocation is not available.*** (THIS POSITION REQUIRES RESIDENCY IN MARYLAND OR VIRGINIA AS THE ROLE REQUIRES REGULAR INTERACTION WITH FEDERAL STAFF LOCATED IN MARYLAND)
Innovation. It's What Defines Us.
Next Phase Solutions and Services, Inc. provides insights and solutions for healthcare, engineering and science research. Next Phase commits to creating an environment where our employees achieve their full potential, increase their productivity, and expand their professional and personal horizons. We look for bright, innovative people that achieve results, understand the importance of being a productive and supportive team member, and put the customer's satisfaction first. Next Phase leadership is looking for new leaders, scientific and technical subject matter experts, and technically savvy people that are interested in putting forth the effort and commitment needed to grow our company.
Will you join us to share in the success?Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include, but are not limited toHealth And Wellness Benefits
Personal Insurance Benefits
- Medical Insurance (three healthcare plans to choose from), Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Competitive paid-time-off programs
- 401K Plan including 5% Company Contribution
- Company-sponsored professional development activities and professional dues/subscriptions reimbursement