This Series C start-up with a passion for innovation is looking to hire a Senior Python Engineer to their team. Their CEO is a 4th generatio...
This Series C start-up with a passion for innovation is looking to hire a Senior Python Engineer to their team. Their CEO is a 4th generation owner of a world famous in LA. In 2013, he started experimenting with online ordering adding 14 different services. While revenue grew 30%, managing it became unsustainable, and that is when he dedicated himself to beginning a company that would. The organization is focused on two main products:
1. A SaaS platform for restaurants that aggregates all online ordering platforms (Doordash, UberEats, etc.) into one place. The product makes ordering more efficient, syncs menus, and eventually gives analytics to the restaurant on the data (what's being ordered, highest traffic times, etc.).
2. For Ghost/Virtual Kitchens- similar to their other product, but engineered specifically for ghost kitchens. They've also begun to partner with several A-list celebrities that have entered into being a part of the industry.
The company has grown rapidly, with about 200 employees currently and is expected to have up to 300 employees by 2022. If you are interested in being a part of a team of experienced engineers, changing the way we view and experience the restaurant industry, check out the role requirements below and see if it could be a good fit!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fast API
What You Will Be Doing
- Dynamo DB
- CS Degree
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Architectural Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Medical Benefits- 90% covered by the company, 50% for dependents
- Stock options
- Full remote
- Room for growth
- No meetings on Wednesdays- company policy- day is dedicated solely to being heads down working on tech
- 360 feedback loop supportive culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice