Are you looking to work onsite in a team oriented environment in Orange County area? Are you a Senior or Mid-Level Python Developer? If yes ...
Are you looking to work onsite in a team oriented environment in Orange County area? Are you a Senior or Mid-Level Python Developer? If yes to both of these questions, keep reading!
We are a fintech type of company that has been around for over 20 years but has a small, start-up company feel. Our CEO started this company from the ground up and has continued to grow and provide strong relationships for customers and employers.
Our mission is to give companies the option to have safe electronic payments for consumers in real time! We support a variety of businesses nationwide during events - anywhere from entertainment to hospitality. Our company is a fast-paced and family-oriented environment that values hard work! We also are 100% inhouse and keep strong relationships with all of our customers.
In return, we offer a strong compensation package, full benefits, 401K with matching and 20 days PTO/Holiday vacation. Also don't forget - a great team to work with!
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement RESTful APIs in Python
- Data mining algorithms that report in real-time
- Design and maintain data storage and schemas
- Create strong code that is testable and reusable
- Perform security and data protection
What You Need for this Position
- REST APIs
- Django (or other ORMs)
- Unit Testing
What's In It for You
- STRONG Annual Base Salary DOE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 10 Days PTO within first year of employment
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401K with matching
So, if you are a Senior Python Developer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Wendy Warner - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.