We are working with a company that is changing the mobile sportsbetting experience. The company has data from 65 million users and building ...
We are working with a company that is changing the mobile sportsbetting experience. The company has data from 65 million users and building an API application that drives a customization experience. Their flagship software engineering team is looking to expand and add a few Senior level developers. This team is extremely collaborative so you will have the opportunity to mentor more junior developers, drive strategic initiatives and implement solution based technology. Their tech stack is python and Django running in an AWS environment. Ideally you will have exposure to frontend development, vanilla javascirpt is fine. You will be doing 10% frontend, 90% backend development. You must have experence consuming and building API's using REST or webservices. Their data is continuously streaming so expereince with jenkisn for ci/cd pipelines would be great too. Heavy aws, s3 buckets for data, lambdas for serverless is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Proven python development skills
- Exposure to python frameworks: Django, flask
- Experience with serverless technology; lambdas
- Consuming and building API
- Experience deploying with AWS
- Ability to work with ec2, s3
- 10% frontend development
- 90% backend development with python
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 100% remote - must be able to go to the office for meetings
- Open ended paid time off and vacation policy
- 401k and matching %
- Collaborative environment
- Ability to mentor more junior developers
- Drive strategy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! - provided by Dice