We are a tech startup that is building the future of Enterprise Mobile Device Management for Apple devices. Now one of the fastest-growing v...
We are a tech startup that is building the future of Enterprise Mobile Device Management for Apple devices. Now one of the fastest-growing venture-backed software startups in Southern California, we've grown to hundreds of B2B customers within months of initial product launch in 2019 and just secured a $60 million Series B this year!
We are seeking a senior backend engineer who has over 5 years of experience using Python/Djandgo and is capable of building large-scale enterprise software web apps... This person will be integrating with Apple APIs, payment processors, various service integrations, as well as writing and managing APIs for our web front-end and macOS agents.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% work from home with some travel in the future
- Competitive Comp ($150-190k) + equity
- 100% paid medical / dental / vision
- 401K with 4% matching
- MacBook, cell & internet stipend, home office reimbursement, etc
- Room for growth, great culture, PTO, 8 weeks parental leave AND MORE!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design/build/test/release core infrastructure and services for high-volume use
- Help maintain security and scalability
- Develop third-party integrations
- Maintain databases; optimize server/client code on web
- Own application end to end
What You Need for this Position
- BS/MS in Comp Sci or related
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- 2+ years of Django
- AWS, Google Cloud or Azure experience
- RESTful APIs
- Microservice architecture
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Interest and ability to work with a fast-paced startup!
So if you are a Senior Backend Software Engineer with Python experience, please apply today and email with the best time + number to reach you !Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.