This opening is for a full-time Senior Engineer with strong full-stack experience. Located in Manhattan near the Empire State Building, this...
This opening is for a full-time Senior Engineer with strong full-stack experience. Located in Manhattan near the Empire State Building, this company works with some of the world's most recognized brands and retailers. Their digital wholesale management platform changes the way that these businesses are able to operate. They are looking for someone who can work in Python on the backend, React/Redux/Typescript on the frontend, GraphQL, and Docker.
With the rise in online shopping, the company has quickly become the world's largest wholesale platform and data exchange for fashion, beauty, home, etc. Due to this success, they have recently received a substantial Series D funding round. They are looking for someone who can collaborate across teams, solve complex technical problems, and add to their driven work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer with Python
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to collaborate on projects and assist junior engineers
- Skilled in reading debugging legacy code
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working on the backend with Python, NodeJS, and gRPC
- Working on the frontend with React/Redux/Typescript
- Familiarity with GraphQL, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- Looking for a full-stack engineer
- Even split of backend and frontend day to day in this role
- Writing detailed unit tests and preforming code reviews for peers
- Acting as a mentor for junior engineers
- Reading and cleaning up legacy code
- Competitive Pay: annual salary of $190k
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible "My Time" policy
- Commuter plans
- Regular happy hours, lunches, social events, speakers, and more!
- Monthly all-hands meeting to provide insight on the state of the business
- provided by Dice