We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to work for our client. The ideal candidate will align with the responsibilities and qualificati...
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to work for our client. The ideal candidate will align with the responsibilities and qualifications outlined below.
- Work with our data scientists to integrate new algorithms, implement new features and maintain the codebase
- Analyze complex data sets, identify and formulate correlational rules between heterogeneous data sources for effective analytics and reporting.
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements in data infrastructure and engineering
- Engage in application design and data modeling discussions
- Participate in developing and enforcing data security policies
- Participate in capacity monitoring and planning
- Build, maintain and execute unit test cases with high code coverage
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Python development experience
- Experience in writing programs using Python and Spark/Hive
- Ability to identify problems, and effectively communicate solutions to team
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-team environment as well as independently