Our client is dedicated to delivering best-in-class customer experiences and is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help build out green...
Our client is dedicated to delivering best-in-class customer experiences and is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to help build out greenfield applications.
This position has strong compensation and a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
This role is remote but may eventually sit onsite in Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities of the Senior Python Engineer:
- Develop, build and test data engineering pipelines
- Leverage ELT (Extract-Load-Transform) and distributed data mesh architecture to transform the way we manage data in the organization
- Leverage baseline technology standards, tools platforms and processes in support of the overall data strategy.
- Work closely with business and technology colleagues to create platforms built using modern, consumer focused technologies
- SQL skills for data profiling and analysis, and ability to reverse engineer existing databases with minimal assistance
- Support data requests/projects and helps to interpret data sets
- Perform ad-hoc data/process analysis as needed
- Participate in Agile scrum teams and contribute to project planning and work prioritization
Requirements of the Senior Python Engineer
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience working with python and data engineering work
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working on agile development teams
- Great communication skills
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with reporting platforms and tools
- Experience working in cloud environments.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume directly to