A proprietary trading firm in Chicago is seeking a talented Senior Python Software Engineer to take ownership of the python development on a...
A proprietary trading firm in Chicago is seeking a talented Senior Python Software Engineer to take ownership of the python development on a live trading desk! This Senior Python Engineer would focus on building research tools and data analytic frameworks for this High Frequency Trading desk. As a Senior Python Engineer, you would collaborate closely with quants and traders and directly impact the profitability of this trading desk.
What you will need:
- 4+ years of professional experience developing Object Oriented Python within a Linux Environment
- Experience in concurrent/multithreaded Python programming
- Experience with large data processing (TB)
- Proficiency in relational databases such as SQL
- Experience with scientific computing libraries such as NumPy and Pandas
- Experience with largely distributed systems
- Experience architecting, designing and implementing optimized code
- Experience developing production level Python code
- Flat and collaborative environment that utilizes a meritocratic reward and compensation structure
- Exposure to a truly challenging environment that surrounds you with other talented technologists and professionals to collaborate with
- The ability to impact the success and profitability of a growing organization.
- Remote work may be considered for approved locations within the US; otherwise, this will be an on-site opportunity downtown Chicago (once offices are re-opened).
Take hold of your future and apply with an updated resume!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. - provided by Dice