People Data Labs is focused on democratizing access to world-class business information. We empower developers to create innovativ...
People Data Labs is focused on democratizing access to world-class business information. We empower developers to create innovative, compliant data products at scale. We're building clean, consumable datasets of resume, company, location, and school data, which our customers consume via a suite of APIs.
We have an amazing team of around 50 people. We're profitable and we're growing quickly. We're backed by amazing investors including Founders Fund, 8VC, and Susa Ventures.
We spend an extensive amount of time searching the globe for people who are hungry to improve, curious about how things work, and who don't accept dogma as truth.
- Support existing Python and Elasticsearch-based APIs and add new products to People Data Labs' product offerings.
- Build and support tools for data analysis.
- Monitor usage/performance and plan for product growth (bigger ElasticSearch clusters, etc).
- Develop internal tools for handling customer data and access control.
- Work with our logging pipeline and use the data to improve existing products.
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of Python programming experience
- 1+ year of experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What We Offer
- Experience with other data stores such as Redis and Postgres.
- Backend web development experience with Django and/or Flask.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with log analysis and data science pipelines.
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health, fitness, and office stipends
- The permanent ability to work wherever and however you want
Yearly Salary $100-140k