AcuStaf Development Corporation is an industry leader in Labor Management Software. Founded in 1979, AcuStaf provides T...
AcuStaf Development Corporation is an industry leader in Labor Management Software. Founded in 1979, AcuStaf provides Time & Attendance, Scheduling, and Staffing Solutions to 24/7 industries. AcuStaf is looking for motivated team members to work collaboratively to implement solutions and innovation.
The Senior Software Engineer creates solutions designed to meet business goals and leads methodology for planning and best practices.
- Design and develop software systems, using analysis, patterns, and models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Drive architecture definitions, planning, and implementation in a collaborative agile environment
- Identify root causes for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient and scalable technical solutions
- Serve as a technical lead in agile planning, estimation and scheduling throughout the software development life cycle
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and strategy within the team, and clearly communicate action plans across teams
- Act as a technology advocate, independently seeking opportunities where technology can be utilized to improve the business.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Mentor other engineers and lead technical onboarding
- Support existing software products, applications and interfaces as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 6-10+ years of Python experience
- Expertise in Python best practices (PEP8)
- Experience working with Python web frameworks such as Django and Flask.
- Strong knowledge and previous experience building RESTful APIs
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming and
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Test Driven Development preferred
- Experience working with event sourcing and databases
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.