LA based Television and News Company is looking to bring on some senior engineers to their core team that is helping migrat...
LA based Television and News Company is looking to bring on some senior engineers to their core team that is helping migrate their stack from On-Prem to fully AWS Cloud services. You will get to touch almost everyone of their major projects as you build out new Python based microservices and spin them up in AWS from scratch.
They are running this as a Contract to Hire role as the manager hires all his engineers this way with conversion as early as 6 months. If you are looking for your next opportunity and are interested in a fast interview process then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years production experience
- Python Microservice development experience
- Frontend experience with React/Angular preferred
- AWS cloud development
What You Will Be Doing
- Production usage of Terraform
- BS/MS in Computer Science is a plus
- Experience working on distributed systems and thousands of DAUs
- 60% Python/Django
- 30% AWS
- 10% React
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85/Hr, Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice