The Enterprise Connectivity & Integration group is changing the way our Enterprise clients connect and integrate with Bloomberg by building ...
The Enterprise Connectivity & Integration group is changing the way our Enterprise clients connect and integrate with Bloomberg by building an Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) offering, giving clients a flexible generic tool to self-service their needs. We engineer technology for high throughput and low-latency secure data transfer over a distributed cloud-based infrastructure. We allow our users to provision and get analytics over their integration suite with Bloomberg products, accessible through a single system available online (console.bloomberg.com) and in the Bloomberg Terminal. This is an area that is growing rapidly. With ever increasing demands for more capabilities from our clients, Enterprise Connectivity is building new strategic cloud-based infrastructure in order to provide secure, reliable and scalable connectivity solutions over multiple channels, including Messaging, FIX, SFTP and Web API.
As an engineering consultant:
You'll have the opportunity to work on our strategic connectivity services and onboard existing users onto cloud infrastructure. You'll gain experience working with distributed systems and cloud technology, as well as implementation and support of solutions that enables seamless transition for our users. You will also build tools to enable system integration for both internal and external clients.
You'll need to have:
We'd love to see:
- 3+ years of experience in Python programming
- 3+ years of experience in UNIX/Linux
- Practical SQL experience
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, server and networking setups, monitoring and storage system
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Can work in a fast-paced Agile environment
If this sounds like you, apply!
- Exposure to connectivity protocols like SFTP, S3, HTTP
- Understanding of cryptography/security protocols and standards such as TLS, SSH, OAuth
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with open source technologies like Postgres