LA based talent booking platform is expanding into processing of online payments for the talent industry. Their platform is...
LA based talent booking platform is expanding into processing of online payments for the talent industry. Their platform is expected to process over $10 million in payments per month by August of this year and they are looking to bring on some senior level talent to work on this platform. You will get to work on new projects as this payments platform builds out and expands and you will contribute to both the overall design and the culture of this growing team.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years Production experience in Python development
- Experience working with Either Django or Flask frameworks
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Major cloud experience with AWS preferred but open to AzureP
What You Will Be Doing
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Previous Fintech Experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-AS2 - provided by Dice