This software product company was founded in San Francisco and recently expanded into Boston. They build a fast and scalable event-based ana...
This software product company was founded in San Francisco and recently expanded into Boston. They build a fast and scalable event-based analytics platform that helps clients understand how customers behave and how their products are being uses. This platform gives their clients, which include several Fortune 100 businesses, organized data on growth, retention, conversion, and engagement.
This is a permanent role with a focus on Python, C++, multithreading, and complex, distributed systems built on AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional engineering experience
- Python, C++, or other OOP development experience
- Writing concurrent systems
- Developing resource optimization strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
What You Will Be Doing
- AWS or other public cloud systems
- Collecting, visualizing, and exploring large data sets
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
- Annual Bonus: Up to 15% depending on individual and company performance
You will receive the following benefits:
- Remote work until at least Summer, occasional office meetings afterwards
- Home office budget
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
8.6.0 - provided by Dice