LA based online talent platform is looking to break into the payments space. They are actively building out their payments ...
LA based online talent platform is looking to break into the payments space. They are actively building out their payments platform for their own product and are looking to provide its services to the rest of the industry. Their current expectations are to be processing over $10 million per month by August alone with the number only growing as they expand outwards.
They are looking for a strong Python engineer to join their team and work on building out this core payments platform and its integrations. They are a fun fast paced team and if this sounds like a project you could work on then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years Production experience in Python development
- Experience developing with Django for microservices
- Experience working with Docker for deployment
- Experience developing for the cloud with AWS preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Previous Fintech Experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Kubernetes/distributed systems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company Equity Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice