I am currently working with one of the world's most successful hedge funds, who are seeking world class Software Engineers to join their int...
I am currently working with one of the world's most successful hedge funds, who are seeking world class Software Engineers to join their internal technology network of engineers who are responsible for solving complex, high impact problems. As a Software Engineer within this organisation, you will be operating at the intersection of trading and technology. You will also gain training, experience, mentorship and exposure that will place you on the fast path to success, as well as direct sponsorship of the firm's CTO.
I'm looking for an Associate to VP level python developer to join their front office trading infrastructure team used by Quants and Traders. Support technology groups and other trading stakeholders with daily interaction and address to immediate business requirements.
Strong Python programming skills are required, and experience in working directly and supporting the trading technology group.
The Ideal candidate would have experience within a Financial or Technology firms working as a Developer/Engineer involved in the development of Analytical tools and frameworks for the trading desks or end-users.
- Python on Linux in the trading industry, or a similarly demanding field.
- Data analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or signal processing.
- Exp with numerical libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, NumPy, Pandas
- Build industry-leading large-scale trading, risk, or pricing systems.
- Ability to work autonomously, find business needs and address them.
- Building large scale Data platform to process peta bytes of data
- Develop analytical tools used by the traders to automate pricing and risk management
- Performance optimisation for distributed system
- With alongside portfolio managers and quantitative researchers to build scalable trading systems
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.