Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH S...
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a Senior Reverse Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
: The Reverse Engineer will analyze software to understand it's functionality and document findings. They will work closely with customers to understand ever-changing requirements and develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques.
- 8+ years of equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
- 6+ years of experience programming in C or C++, and Python
- 4+ years of experience programming CNO tools and techniques
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in either hardware or software reverse engineering
- Windows background
- Extensive Ghidra/IDA Pro experience, including scripting
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR