Are you passionate about work? Do you want to be associated with a company in which the work you do affects the healthcare of millions? Make...
Are you passionate about work? Do you want to be associated with a company in which the work you do affects the healthcare of millions? Make your contribution and join us on this opportunity!
*Excellent Benefits Available!
Q Analysts is looking for a Senior SDET to drive quality and be responsible for executing test strategies with the ultimate goal of improving the efficiency of the operations team. He/she must be capable of creating relevant metrics/signals that allow scaling of testing across platforms.
- Create test plans and ensure adequate test coverage
- Integrate manual testing with automation to maximize efficiency and coverage
- Ensure any bugs are detected before deployment
- Troubleshooting and bug analysis
- Manages the hardware lab working with the lab networking team
- Coordinates hardware and software releases under direction of remote QA lead
- Execute automatic & manual system tests defined by software and hardware teams to validate core system functionality on all released devices as part of OQC process.
- Provision and image new PCs as required to enable extended team to meet system build and maintenance goals.
- Build automated test suites/systems that apply industry best practices
- Solid technical competency in Linux, IO fundamentals, systems administration, network configuration, including performance profiling and tuning
- Proficient with shell scripting, C++, and Python
- The ideal candidate will have experience with setting up automated test/imaging/deployment solutions
- Works well in a research environment: i.e. constantly shifting priorities, ambiguous direction
- Must have hands-on experience with test planning, design and execution, performance/stress testing, as well as maintaining QA automation of client/server systems
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, in order to be able to work well with cross-functional teams and stakeholders with different levels of technical skills (such as Program Managers, Research Scientists, Research Assistants, and other engineering teams)
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of individual contributor experience as a software developer/engineer/SDET
- Strong Linux skills
- Proficient in Python and bash scripting
- Experience with C/C++
About Q Analysts
Join Q Analysts and become part of a world-class organization. Q Analysts has a sixteen-years track record of providing managed services and we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver services that exceed expectations. Q Analysts provides industry-leading managed services that drive Quality for Quality Assurance and Testing of hardware devices, software apps and experiences as well as Ground Truth Data Services for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with a presence throughout the US and internationally. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. At Q Analysts, we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Learn about us here and come join us.
Q Analysts Benefits:
- We offer excellent benefits to our employees, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Section 125 Pre - Tax Payment of Insurance Premiums
- Company Paid Group Life AD&D Premiums
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Travel Assistance
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Credit Union & Premium Banking Membership
If you are interested, please call me at and click "apply" to submit your resume for this opportunity.
- provided by Dice