Deepfield is dedicated business line and a part of Nokia's IP and Optical Networks business group. At Deepfield, we build software-based sol...
Deepfield is dedicated business line and a part of Nokia's IP and Optical Networks business group. At Deepfield, we build software-based solutions that cover IP network intelligence, analytics and distributed denial of service (DDoS) security. Using our Deepfield portfolio, our customers can obtain unique, real-time network and services insight that can help them improve their network performance and security, and optimize their customers' experience for the 5G, cloud and IoT era.
We are engaged in cutting-edge research at the intersection of data science, visualization, and network analytics and, as a result of our work we create, deploy, and maintain the largest global network analytics platform. Come join us and help advance state-of-the-art network intelligence and analytics.
- Write clean, scalable, and tested code
- Mentor junior engineers
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute to architecture/design discussions
- Help lead and scale our engineering organization
- Writing code that runs on large clusters over terabytes of data every day
- Must have 8 years of overall Industry experience. This is a senior level backend developer role.
- Has developed in a compiled language (Scala/C/Rust) and a scripting language (Python/Clojure) or whatever language is appropriate for each project
- Day-to-day Linux, Git experience
- Contributes to a collaborative, dynamic, and diverse team
- Thrives in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, tech start-up environment
- Interest in new technologies and inquisitive nature
- Experience working with large amounts of streaming/batch data
- Previous data warehousing experience (OLAP)
- Experience leading a team or mentoring other engineers
- Familiarity with common networking protocols and terminology
- Familiarity with network operations (running networks)
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law.