This ambitious, closely-knit Series C data storage company in Santa Clara is looking to bring on an engineer to help their full-stack team b...
This ambitious, closely-knit Series C data storage company in Santa Clara is looking to bring on an engineer to help their full-stack team build out their back-end data models, communicate with/configure their modules, and develop the API layer with the customer-facing REST interfaces.
They are looking to bring on a Senior Software Developer who will have the chance to hold ownership over their high complexity, server-side code and coding most heavily using Python. Their cloud capabilities are interwoven with their enterprise data storage with automation and applied machine learning in a server-based infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years of Software Engineering experience
- BS/BA/MS in Computer Science or Engineering/Related Field
- In-depth, hands-on experience doing Python development
- Expertise in API design/development
- Cloud expertise (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Azure)
What You Will Be Doing
- Strong even-driven programming skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming
- Any front-end technologies are a plus
- Any storage related experience is highly desirable
- 80% Python Coding
- 20% FE Development
- Up to $185K/year, DOE
- 401K Matching
- Health and Dental
- 3 weeks PTO
- Flexible sick days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice