This innovative, Series B start-up in Mountain View, CA owns a powerful behavioral discovery platform that pushes to understand the synergy ...
This innovative, Series B start-up in Mountain View, CA owns a powerful behavioral discovery platform that pushes to understand the synergy between people/things, their actions, and the timeframes. Understanding customer experiences across each channel, their digital transformations help put themselves in their customer's shoes.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a focus on data who will be working on a custom API for distributed query planning metadata management, and building out their clean, highly scalable back-end codebase.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Python and/or Java
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Comfortability in a distributed environment
- Cloud server experience (AWS or Azure preferred)
- REST API development
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Prior industry work with Spark, Kafka, or other big data tools
- Experience in analytics- collecting, visualizing, exploring, and analyzing data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full health benefits
- Competitive, annual bonuses
- Flexible PTO requests
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice