Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SE...
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Description: Our customer is putting together a team of software developers and DevOps engineers to design and deploy an automated Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) enterprise-level implementation of Kubernetes-as-a-Service comprised of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Infrastructure deployment, Kubernetes cluster, and automated affiliated services (e.g., authentication and authorization, PKI generation and registration).
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience (or related) is required. Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Experience developing software using Java, Golang or Python
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, OpenStack or OpenShift
- Data science / analytic developers with the capability to create analytics for anomaly detection, and Poisson regressions of data flow, network traffic and data throughput
- Software development using various databases, REST APIs, and/or analytic platforms
- Experience developing containerized applications
- Experience and using container management technologies such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with identity management Authentication and Authorization services and experience with PKI
- Networking skills
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR