If you're interested in working with different technologies and passionate about solving a wide variety of problems and challenges, you'll f...
If you're interested in working with different technologies and passionate about solving a wide variety of problems and challenges, you'll feel right at home at Chariot. A full stack skill set is vital, as is the ability to pick up and run with new technologies. Our customers bring us in to solve their most challenging problems, guide their teams on new initiatives, and provide expert technology advice.
We are proud to be a 4 time winner of Philadelphia Top Workplaces!
We are looking for engineers with practical development experience, drive, and who have
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in Java, Python or Node.js
- Comfort with one or more application development frameworks Spring, Express or HAPI, Django or Flask, etc.
- Fluency with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
Strong preference for candidates with experience in AWS architecture, design, deployment, services, and best practices
- Design and development of cloud-native applications (compute, database, storage, managed services)
- Knowledge of networking (VPC, subnets, availability zones) and security (IAM roles and policies)
- Containerization and Deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, CloudFormation, Terraform)
Strong preference for front-end experience
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React, or VueJS.
- Styling with CSS
Bonus points if you have
About Chariot Solutions
- Go, Clojure, Scala
- Apache Spark, Hadoop, Stream Processing
- Mobile technologies iOS (Swift/Objective-C), Android (Kotlin/Java) native applications
Chariot Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in software development, systems integration, mobile application development and training. The Chariot team includes many of the top software architects in the Philadelphia area, with deep technical expertise, industry knowledge and a genuine passion for software development.
Here are examples of the types of projects we work on.
Our consultants also love learning, writing, and speaking.
- Chariot's blog has a wide array of articles across languages, technologies, frameworks, etc.
- We host conferences such as the Philly Emerging Tech Conference. See 2020 talks here.
- We host the Chariot TechCast podcast where we interview tech luminaries and even host our own weekly DevChat shows.
We are committed to the well-being of our employees. Here are some of our benefits
- We take care of health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- Paid maternity, paternity and family leave
- Attend an all expenses paid tech conference of your choice every year, in addition to the Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise conference (Philly ETE)
- Opportunities to present at meetups, conferences and run workshops
- A top of the line MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Free lunch Fridays when you're in the office (post COVID)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company stock
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Our team is currently 100% remote due to COVID-19. We do not plan to return to our office or client sites until it is safe to do so.
Chariot Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.