If you're interested in working with different technologies and passionate about solving a wide variety of problems and challenges, you'll f...
If you're interested in working with different technologies and passionate about solving a wide variety of problems and challenges, you'll feel right at home at Chariot. A full stack skill set is vital, as is the ability to pick up and run with new technologies. Our customers bring us in to solve their most complex problems, guide their teams on new initiatives, and provide expert technology advice.
We are proud to be a 4 time winner of Philadelphia Top Workplaces!
We are looking for engineers with practical development experience, drive, and who have:
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in Java, Python or Node.js
- Comfort with one or more application development frameworks: Spring, Express or HAPI, Django or Flask, etc.
- Fluency with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
Strong preference for candidates with experience in AWS architecture, design, deployment, services, and best practices:
- Design and development of cloud-native applications (compute, database, storage, managed services)
- Knowledge of networking (VPC, subnets, availability zones) and security (IAM roles and policies)
- Containerization and Deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, CloudFormation, Terraform)
Strong preference for front-end experience:
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React, or VueJS.
- Styling with CSS
Bonus points if you have:
- Go, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure
- Apache Spark, Hadoop, Stream Processing
- Mobile technologies: iOS (Swift/Objective-C), Android (Kotlin/Java) native applications
About Chariot Solutions
Chariot Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in software development, systems integration, mobile application development and training. The Chariot team includes many of the top software architects in the Philadelphia area, with deep technical expertise, industry knowledge and a genuine passion for software development.
Here are examples of the types of projects we work on.
Our consultants also love learning, writing, and speaking.
- Chariot's blog has a wide array of articles across languages, technologies, frameworks, etc.
- We host conferences such as the Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise Conference (Philly ETE). See 2021 talks here .
- We host the Chariot TechCast podcast where we interview tech luminaries and even host our own weekly DevChat shows.
We are committed to the well-being of our employees. Here are some of our benefits
- We take care of health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- Paid maternity, paternity and family leave
- Attend 3 tech conferences annually: an all expenses paid tech conference of your choice, Philly ETE and Chariot Day (internal tech conference)
- Opportunities to present at meetups, conferences and run workshops
- A top of the line MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Free lunch Fridays when you're in the office (post COVID)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company stock
Learn about our interview process .
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Chariot Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
- provided by Dice