Our client is one of the fastest growing Tax Relief software companies in the world. They are currently build a brand new team of developers...
Our client is one of the fastest growing Tax Relief software companies in the world. They are currently build a brand new team of developers for new product lines right here in OC and they are looking for the sharpest engineers to lead their new products and existing enterprise products that are already serving millions of people world wide.
The Senior Engineer Engineer will have the ability to continuously prioritize tasks and have a consistent track record of delivering complete, well-architected results. This engineer will balance creative, reliable engineering with high quality and a consistent engineering pacing and provides high-quality custom software solutions by utilizing company operations, and exercising excellent software engineering skills
Job Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Has a working understanding of design patterns and architecture; understands what makes software testable and maintainable and includes these principles in the work
- Work to develop company products through fast, agile, and reliable software development practices.
- Advise on the selection of the most appropriate frameworks to use with the product
- Be accountable for code quality and writing tests
- Develop Restful APIs using FastAPI and integrate with other web services
- Research new technologies to improve existing systems and design new ones.
- Provide expertise on reliability, performance, and scalability challenges.
- Understand concepts of loose coupling when designing and developing software systems
- Understanding of software build and CI/CD process
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
- SDLC, source control, unit testing, agile development methodologies
- The job includes other duties and responsibilities assigned by management
- Over 5 years of software development experience in Object Oriented Programming languages like Python (preferred) or .NET/Java
- Experience in PostgreSQL, MSSQL
- Experience in either AWS or Azure
- Be a strong team player and work well within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Ability to communicate, collaborate at all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
- Strong desire to create readable, testable, maintainable code
- Python, and/or C#
- Azure Cloud Preferably or other cloud Platforms like AWS P
- Microservices and Web API
- MS SQL SVR preferable or other SQL related DB'd like MYSQL or Oracle
- Devops, CI/CD
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Analytical Thinking - Applies logic to solve problems and get the job done
- Creative Thinking - Looks outside the box, develops new strategies
- Ethics - Fosters a diverse and respectful workplace
- Initiative - Remains proactive when suggesting improvements and solving problems
- Problem Solving - Solves problems while ensuring rules and directives are followed
Education And/Or Experience
- Minimal level decision-making ability, except as directed and authorized
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in related field. Communication Skills
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Motion Recruitment Partners ???????
- provided by Dice